A specialist manufacturer of construction equipment is looking for an experienced Warranty Advisor to work from their Coventry headquarters. Part of a European conglomerate, this business is going from strength to strength, investing heavily into their UK based operations.
Mon to Thurs – 08:30 – 17:00 finishing at 14:00 on a Friday
Reporting to the Head of Customer Service, the Warranty Advisor will be responsible for analysing and processing dealer warranty claims to calculate any reimbursements owed.
The duties of the Warranty Advisor are:
- Assess and process incoming warranty claims using an online claim system and database.
- Analyse data on a regular basis to identify claims that are supplier responsibility and any anomalies.
- Manage and organise recovery records and based on feedback implement measures to improve warranty process.
- Develop and negotiate supplier warranty contracts.
- Support NPPD process, ECO process and new supplier selection by providing warranty support.
To be successful as the Warranty Advisor you must:
- Have experience working in a similar role providing technical customer support.
- Strong IT skills with system such as Word, Excel, and PPT.
- Organised and have good analytical skills.
- Good presentation skills.
This growing business is experiencing change that will lead to excellent career prospects for anyone who joins them.
If you would like to join a forward-thinking, British based engineering business, then apply via the link to this advert.
ASC Connections Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.