Registered Nurse – Care Home
Location: Newmarket, Suffolk
Registered Nurse: RGN / RMN / RNLD
Service: 91 Bedded Nursing Home
- Salary: £20 per hour (up to £45, 760 per annum)
- Hours: Full time or Part time contracts (11, 22, 33 and 44-hour options)
- Shift Pattern: Days / Nights / Mixed – Flexible upon request
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Care Type: Nursing – Dementia, Mental Health and Elderly.
Induction and Training
Registered Nurses are offered a structured and thorough induction programme, including various training courses and shadow shifts for smooth introduction.
Access to structured development programmes with clear progression pathways within the care home.
Additional training opportunities to develop and enhance nursing skills with ongoing support from management.
Newly Qualified Nurse / Preceptorship Programme
Newly qualified / preceptorship registered nurse applicants will be considered. Our home can offer in depth induction, training and support tailored to your individual needs. Experienced staff are available to support and mentor you.
In addition to the competitive salary offered, we offer NMC pin renewal and paid for DBS, as well as additional exclusive benefits to support your personal wellbeing. Comprehensive training schemes invest in you as you develop your career as a nurse:
- Paid DBS/PVG
- Paid NMC pin renewal
- Nursing Times membership
- Company Pension Scheme
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Group life assurance cover
- Award-winning learning and development and support to achieve qualifications.
- GP online – a service providing around the clock GP consultation via an interactive app – available to you and your children under 16
- An opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues as part of an outstanding and committed team.
- Colleague discounts – Access to over 1600 high street discounts including carefully selected discount partners.
- Wellbeing – free of charge access to an independent and confidential Employee Assistance Programme. This gives Colleagues and their family access to 24/7 365 support for a whole range of issues including physical, mental and financial issues
- Excellent recognition schemes such as ‘Kindness in Care’ and Long Service Awards
- Free Uniform
- Homemade meal whilst on shift
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD:
Simply click apply or contact me directly through one of the below methods
George Foreman (Recruitment Consultant)
Direct Dial: 01489774208
All conversations are treated in the strictest confidence.
All candidates must have the legal right to live and work within the UK.
RGN / RMN /RNLD / NURSE / REGISTERED NURSE / NMC PIN / HEALTHCARE / CLINICAL / NURSING HOME NURSE / NURSING HOME / ELDERLY CARE / CARE HOME / CARE HOME NURSE / ADULT NURSE