Looking for an experienced Financial Controller to join our team at an SME in the manufacturing industry! As our Financial Controller, you will be responsible for managing a small team and ensuring the financial success of our company.
Your main focus will be on site, overseeing our stock utilisation and control processes to ensure that our inventory is optimally managed. You will also be responsible for overseeing our financial reporting and budgeting processes, and liaising with other departments to ensure that our financial goals are aligned with our business objectives.
To excel in this role, you should be hands-on, detail-oriented and possess excellent leadership and interpersonal skills. You should also have a proven track record of success in financial management, particularly in a manufacturing environment.
- Oversee stock utilisation and control processes
- Manage a small team of financial professionals
- Develop and implement financial strategies to achieve company objectives
- Prepare financial reports and provide analysis to support decision making
- Work with other departments to ensure financial goals are aligned with business objectives
- Monitor and manage cash flow, budgeting and forecasting
- At least 4 years of experience in financial management, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Qualified CIMA, ACCA, ACA, equivalent or other professional certification preferred
- Will consider QBE
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
We offer competitive salary packages and benefits, and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and growing company. If you are an experienced Financial Controller looking for a new challenge, we encourage you to apply today!
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: roberthalf.co.uk/legal-information/privacy-notice.
Security alert: scammers are currently targeting jobseekers. Robert Half do not ask candidates for a fee or request candidates to send applications through instant messaging services such as WhatsApp or Telegram. Learn how to protect yourself by visiting our website: roberthalf.co.uk/fraud-alert