Position: Order Distributor (Warehouse Operative)
Contract Type: Permanent (Part-Time)
Location: HM Prison Leeds
Salary: £ per hour + £ for Saturday working
Work pattern: Saturday only, – ( hours per week)
PLEASE NOTE: The role is based within a Prison. You will be required to under-go an Enhanced Security Vetting Process if you are to be successful for this position.
HMPPS provides prisoners with the means to order goods using their own funds. At DHL, our role is to manage the picking, packing and distribution of these orders. No two days on our HMPPS contract are the same! You will play an integral role in the prisoner’s lives, working with a diverse team to support their rehabilitation.
WHAT DOES THE ROLE ENTAIL?
- Working on the prison wing, distributing orders timely and accurately to each in-mate
- Loading and unloading vehicles when orders arrive at the prison
- Compliance to prison rules and regulations
WHAT DO WE NEED FROM YOU?
- The ability to work in a prison environment, alongside in-mates
- The ability to work in a role that requires manual handling and heavy lifting
- Good communication at all levels
- Current 3 years of UK address history (mandatory for Enhanced Security Clearance)
WHY CHOOSE US?
As well as competitive pay rates, you will be entitled to an award winning range of benefits including:
- Free confidential 24/7 GP Service
- Hundreds of discounts (including Retail, Childcare + Gym)
- Affordable loans & Enhanced Pension Scheme
- 24/7 employee support service for you (+ family) with access to free counselling and much more:
OUR APPROACH TO DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. Find out more about our Global approach to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging:
BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
DHL is the global leader in Supply Chain management and we keep the world moving. Our expert teams work together to deliver for our customers across a range of industries including retail, automotive, healthcare and more, so they can deliver to their customers.