Pertemps Recruitment on behalf of Buckinghamshire Council has an exciting opportunity for a Street Cleansing Operative to join the Street Scene team in Aylesbury (HP20 area). The role is a temporary, full time position, with a pay rate of £10.92 per hour. This is a fantastic opportunity to potentially secure a permanent position.
About the role
As a Street Cleansing Operative, you will be responsible for:
- The delivery of a safe and efficient street cleansing service.
- Both programmed and responsive cleansing requirements, including sweeping and litter picking of designated areas of highway, public bin emptying, cleansing of carparks, collection of fly tipped waste and cleansing of Council parks, open spaces and play areas
- Having good communication skills, combined with a pro-active and flexible approach to duties
- Erection/dismantling of market stalls and seasonal work such as gritting activities and leaf clearance
Ideally you will hold a full, clean drivers licence and will be available immediately.
About us and our Client
As a flexible employee of Pertemps Recruitment Partnership Ltd, you will be joining a Company that holds the distinction of being one of the largest and most successful independent recruitment agencies in the country. Our pioneering spirit and ability to tap into the uniqueness of each individual’s talents has enabled us to open doors for our employees, our clients and our applicants too. Our philosophies and rewards are built very much on mutual trust and respect within the style of a partnership in which we hope you will feel both fulfilled and valued as a person
Buckinghamshire Council are a leading Authority with offices in Aylesbury, Amersham and High Wycombe, whose values represent exactly what they are – Proud, Ambitious, Collaborative and Trustworthy. By joining Buckinghamshire Council, you can expect:
- A fair and inclusive culture
- The chance to really make a difference to your local community and those around you
- Health and well-being initiatives including Mental Health First Aiders and mindfulness workshops
- Ongoing support, and the opportunity to develop and progress in your career
- Opportunities to take part in fun activities such as fundraising and social events
We are looking for someone able to start immediately.
Apply online now so that we can review your CV as efficiently as possible!
If you request further information on the role, please use the below contact details:
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so please be advised to submit your application as early as possible.