We are looking for a Fabricator/Welder to join our busy team in Erdington, B24.
To carry out general FABRICATION, WELDING AND SITE FITTING, general fabrication and other associated works as required ensuring that all tasks and activities are performed to satisfy Quality Plans and Specifications, in accordance with company policies, procedures, UK Regulations and Client requirements. On occasion you will be expected to carry out site works including; fabrication, welding and fitting.
Fabricator/ Welder Responsibilities:
- Workshop Fabrication of workshop mates
- Fabricate parts from drawings
- Unloading deliveries and storing in correct locations
- Prepare parts for welding
- Assist the site services Manager as required
- Site installation and fabrication
- Installing fabricated steelwork including modification and site works as required
- Use of plant and equipment on site
- Attending site meetings
- Liaison with site health and safety representatives as required
- Abide by the principals and practices of equal opportunities as laid down in the company Equal Opportunities Policy.
- Be flexible within the broad remit of the post.
- Take direction and instruction on priorities from line management, which may vary from time to time.
- Carry out any other reasonable projects, tasks or duties to support the business as directed by line management.
- Any other duties the Company considers appropriate to your abilities, including duties which would not normally be associated with your job title
As a multi-disciplined engineering firm, adi Group has a number of expert divisions, spanning across a variety of markets and sectors. Providing bespoke services to clients across the UK and Ireland, adi Group utilises its expertise and customer-centred approach to consistently deliver innovative engineering solutions without a break in the supply chain.
Serving as a client’s single point of responsibility, adi Group overturns UK engineering’s niche model to offer clients 360° support across the spectrum – from the smallest expert installation or maintenance contract to large-scale capital projects. End-to-end, full lifecycle support.
If you think you are suitable for the Fabricator/ Welder role, please apply now!