Job Title: Stalking Advocate
Hours: 37.5 per week
Pay: 13.32 – 18.23 per hour
Assignment: 3 months initially with a possibility of extension
Working Hours: – Monday to Friday – 9-5
We are looking for a Stalking Advocate to join our clients service in South London. This brilliant opportunity allows the successful candidate to support victims of stalking and harassment. You work to ensure that voices are heard, and your clients are aware of all the support networks that surround them.
If you have a big heart and take pride in making a difference, you may have just stumbled upon your dream role!
As a Stalking Advocate, you will:
- Hold a caseload of vulnerable women who have been exposed to stalking and harassment.
- Doing regular check ups with clients over the phone to look after their emotional wellbeing.
- Going on face-to-face appointments at the police station, courts, etc, should your clients need the extra support attending these appointments.
- Advocating for your clients making sure they are aware of their rights and speaking on their behalf if necessary.
- Promoting safety and assessing any risk of harm to clients.
- Signposting clients to services that are relevant to them and their individual situation.
- Attending MARAC meetings with your client to help represent them.
To be successful you will need to:
- Have experience dealing with vulnerable women, preferably with those who have faced stalking and harassment / abuse.
- Previous management of a caseload and key working.
- Show a passion for the work you do and clients you support.
- Be of a sensitive and empathetic nature.
- You must have an enhanced, adult and child DBS check to apply for this post, if you need one, get in touch.
If you are passionate about working with vulnerable women and ensuring that they get the support they deserve, what’s stopping you from uploading that application? We expect that this role won’t be available for long!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.