Personal Assistant to the Head of IT – St. Monica Trust
Robert Half is proud to be exclusively working on a retained basis for a Personal Assistant the Head of IT to join St. Monica Trust – an established local charitable business, with offices across the Bristol area (HQ in Keynsham). This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established organisation who are going through an exciting period of modernisation.
The St Monica Trust is a Bristol-based charity, founded by the Wills family in 1925. They are a not-for-profit organisation, devoting themselves to their communities and residents rather than to shareholders. This means residents can enjoy life in vibrant surroundings perfectly tailored to their needs.
Reporting to the Head of IT the successful Personal Assistant will be tech savvy, with the ability to work in a proactive manner. This role could suit an administrator looking to take a step up, or an experience PA. This is a newly created position, so a real opportunity for someone to forge relationships, show initiative and make the role their own.
- Manager a busy email inbox, prioritising tasks and communications in order of urgency
- Diary Management and scheduling meetings
- Minute taking and attendance of key meetings
- Distributing communications and business updates
- Act has first point of contact for the Head of IT and field enquiries
- Assist in set up of IT systems and hardwares
- Conduct research into new technologies
- General administration as required
- Administration or PA support experience desired
- Technically proficient with an interest in technologies
- Excellent communication skills, ability to liaise with multiple people at different levels
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work in both a proactive and reactive manner
- Flexible and adaptable
- Works well independently and as part of a team, able to built rapport
- Demonstrates initiative and interest in learning
- All 3rd party applications will be forwarded to Robert Half as part of the exclusivity agreement.
What’s on Offer
- Starting salary of £28,000 rising after 12 months
- Split between 2 offices with 1 day a week WFH
- Pension contribution matched up to 7.5%
- Free use of pool and gym at head office
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life assurance 2 x annual salary
- Free parking on site
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: roberthalf.co.uk/legal-information/privacy-notice.
Security alert: scammers are currently targeting jobseekers. Robert Half do not ask candidates for a fee or request candidates to send applications through instant messaging services such as WhatsApp or Telegram. Learn how to protect yourself by visiting our website: roberthalf.co.uk/fraud-alert