This school is seeking a Exam Invigilator in Sandwich who is eager to help their secondary school through their summer exams.
About the school:
- This school caters for students aged 11 and up.
- They aim to inspire students to be confident enough to achieve their goals.
- An extremely friendly and supportive leadership team.
- A school that focuses on equality and wants every student to be happy at their school.
About the role:
- Ensuring all candidates have an equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.
- Ensuring the security of the examination before, during and after the examination.
- Set up and tidy away the examination area, giving out and collecting in all exam papers.
- Escorting candidates when needed, and providing 1:1 support as a scribe for students that need it.
- Managing behaviour and ensuring all guidelines are adhered to during the exams.
What the school is looking for:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A reliable, flexible and organised person.
- Enhanced DBS that is on the update service or be happy to process a new one (£48).
- Strong attention to detail.
Please contact Megan at Magisters if you would like to know more information about this Exam invigilator role in Sandwich.