- Achieve project delivery deadlines within scope and budget.
- Co-ordinate internal resources, for the execution of the project delivery plans.
- Identify and efficiently resolve issues identifying solutions which will enable projects to be effectively delivered in accordance with client requirements.
- Creation and tracking of project plans.
- Management of project change requests.
- Management of project budgets.
- Management of project resource demand.
- Relationship management with clients.
Requirements for this Role:
- Proven experience as a Project Manager
- Prince2 experience / qualification
- Proven work experience of delivering technical changes to support regulatory requirements.
- Highly organized, motivated individual with excellent communication skills and strong team skills.
- Analytical thinker with creative problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to identify potential issues and dependencies early.
- Adeptness at learning new technology and tools.
- Naturally able to share lessons learned and best practices with others.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Autonomous and be able to react to change in focus quickly. Could be working on a tech project then need to pivot to strategy / business project at short notice
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age