Following a recent internal promotion, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Work Planner/Scheduler to join our busy, forward thinking, high performing, ambitious Business Support Team in Birkenhead.
This role is a secondment position for 12 months. The role is full time working 37 hours per week.
The office is easily accessible from most transport links with just a short walk from Hamilton Square train station and local bus routes. Free parking is provided to staff either on site or nearby.
Work Planner/Scheduler Responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate the housing repairs, computerise appointments process used by Magenta Living Property Care to organise the delivery of works to technicians.
- Co-ordinating changes to the workforce appointment schedule and acting as a single point of reference for the link between contact centre staff, asset management team, team managers, supervisors and customers.
- Ensuring that the Void maintenance repair and appointment process is in line with organisational procedures by ensuring that all appointments and work packages are as required. Make certain through proactive on-going monitoring of all work in progress and the carrying out of necessary scheduling amendments are completed in an efficient manner.
- Planning and organising of client driven improvement works, including complex replacements such as kitchens and bathrooms. Ensure that Property Care technicians are kept efficiently deployed at all times.
Work Planner/Scheduler Requirements:
You will be someone with a positive and enthusiastic personality with a strong focus on customer service, attention to detail and positively contribute to the role and team you work in. The ability to plan, organise and prioritise work is essential and to be able to work with colleagues of all levels, both internal and external. Good verbal and written communication skills are a must and ideally you will be fully proficient in all Microsoft Office packages.
Our newly re-branded in-house Property Care team consists of trade technicians and mobile cleaning operatives. Our colleagues provide a wide a wide range of cleaning, caretaking, repair, maintenance and refurbishment services to our tenants and external customers. The team is dedicated to maintaining and improving homes and keeping neighbourhoods green, clean and safe places for all to enjoy.
Work Planner/Scheduler Benefits:
Our fantastic benefits package and friendly and inclusive workplace makes Magenta Living a great place to work and the perfect place to develop your skills and progress your career.
- 25 days annual leave entitlement (full time equivalent, pro rata for part time employees) which rises with length of service; plus, statutory Bank Holidays
- Flexible Benefits
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Pension Scheme
- Paid Professional Membership Fees
- Employee Recognition Scheme
- Talent Management Programmes and e-learning access
- Wellbeing and Employee Engagement initiatives
- Free parking at either our head office or main depot
- A subsidised on-site gym – open seven days a week from 6am – 10pm
- Options for hybrid working for many roles
Training and development (may be role specific)
A full induction will be given to help you settle into your new role with an opportunity to meet new colleagues and find out more about Magenta Living.
Other examples may include: E-learning and on the job training.
Our Values: Adaptability, Accountability, Ambition
Our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Commitment Statement
Magenta Living are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Applications from all suitably qualified individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We offer a range of family friendly policies and flexible working arrangements to support employees from different backgrounds.
If you think you are suitable for the Work Planner/Scheduler role, please apply now!
We will positively encourage applications from candidates with protected characteristics which are under-represented in specific roles in accordance with Section 158 of the Equality Act 2010.