Are you a talented B2B Sales individual looking for a new opportunity? Does the idea of working for an fast paced company, dynamic environment work culture in the centre of Glasgow appeal to you?
As a fundamental part of the internal sales team working within an allocated geographical location, this opportunity will support the sales function to maintain, manage and grow existing account as well as developing new business.
This global client is a market leader, we offer an opportunity to springboard your career with a competitive salary of £20,000 – £30,000. You will also receive direct one to one training and lots of opportunity to grow. As a B2B Executive you will join a highly motivated team with a desire to deliver an service second to none. You will be expected to effectively and efficiently manage the end to end customer journey and ensure the all elements of the process are covered.
* Identifying and developing commercial business opportunities.
* Supporting the sales and marketing team.
* Up-Selling to existing revenue streams and market sectors.
* Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
* Respond to customer requests in a timely manner in line with the company procedures.
* Identify and capitalise on opportunities of all the business products and services
* Preparing client quotations and converting the same into profitable orders.
* Developing and improving relationships from existing and new customers.
* Participation of on-line webinars, customer meetings including, where appropriate, site visits.
* Offering after-sales support services.
* Promoting the business at all times.
* Participation of project management & strategic key accounts.
* Deliver performance in line with agreed KPIs.
* Sage sales and purchase entry.
* Promote selling opportunities and activities in line with the business sales and marketing strategy.
* Provide monthly report to your Line Manager.
* Positive attitude, aptitude and mind-set of execution.
* Support interdepartmental development.
* Contribute to product training.
* Departmental health, safety and welfare awareness and compliance.
* Any other reasonable requests to support the smooth running of the business.
Salary: £20,000 – £30,000 (DOE) Temporary to Permanent.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this B2B Sales Advisor job in Glasgow, Scotland, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally