Job Title: Learning Support Assistant
Contract Type: Permanent
Start Date: January 2023
Salary: £70 – £85
– Are you an experienced working with children?
– Do you want the opportunity to really make a difference to children s lives?
– Are you looking for a role where you can further your career and still have a good work life balance?
We are looking for a learning support assistant to join our team.
Teacher Active sis excited to be working with a school that is a large 3 form entry primary school with over 600 children. We are committed to providing the best for all our children.
- 1:1 support for a child with an EHCP in foundation stage 30.25 hours per week
Our learning support assistants have the highest professional standards in order to provide the very best for our children.
You will need:
- GCSE Maths and English C grade or above or equivalent
- NVQ Level 2/3 Teaching Assistant or EYFS equivalent
- A strong work ethic with flexibility to respond positively to challenges of day to day school life
- A calm and motivated attitude with a clear understanding of the needs of children with SEND
- To support learning in line with school procedures and policies
- To build and maintain effective relationships with pupils, treating them with respect and consideration
- Experience of working with children who have SEND
- Experience of preparing resources for small groups of children
- Experience of working in a primary school setting
In return for the above you will receive:
– A dedicated team of consultants available 24/7 to help you with the recruitment process
– Guaranteed payment scheme Terms and Conditions Apply
– Market leading rates of pay
– Teacher Active Referral Scheme Receive up to £200 when you refer a friend Terms and conditions apply
Our staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you re paying the right level of TAX and National Insurance and there is no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard-earned cash.
If you are interested in this position, then please click APPLY NOW and I will be in touch regarding this brilliant opportunity.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Learning Support Assistant job in Braintree, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally