Primary School SEN Teachers
Are you a Primary School SEN Teacher looking to gain valuable and diverse experience working with some fantastic schools in Rotherham?
Primary School SEN Teacher Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay from between £140 £200 per day.
- 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
- Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools.
- Opportunities to develop your career in an incredibly diverse and supportive environment.
This is a perfect opportunity if you are looking for greater flexibility and an enjoyable work life balance, whilst still being part of a rewarding work environment.
The Primary School SEN Teacher position will teach a variable timetable of varying year groups across Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2. At times, you will be able to teach your specialist year group and other times you will be placed around different year groups. Due to the diversity of the role, you must be able to adapt your teaching style to different subjects and age groups.
To be considered for the Primary School SEN Teacher role you should have:
- A recognised teaching qualification, PGCE or equivalent (QTS)
- Applicants are welcome from all teachers, including ECT Teachers.
- The ability to quickly build positive relationships with both staff and students.
- Strong subject knowledge of your specialism and the flexibility and willingness to cover every other subject on the curriculum.
Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service if you do not have a DBS registered online PK Education will provide full assistance in getting you one.
A full, valid UK Driving License is advantageous.
If you would like to find out more information about this Primary School SEN Teacher role, please apply by sending your CV directly to:
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Primary School SEN Teacher job in Rotherham, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally