Robert Half Cambridge are partnered with a market leading accountancy practice in Letchworth who now seek an experienced Part Time Client Accountant/Portfolio Accountant to join their team.
This role is paying a salary of £35,000 – £55,000 FTE depending on experience. Hybrid working is offered. This role is part time and the client is open to discussing working days/hours.
Manage a portfolio of clients
Advise clients on best practice and process
Preparation and review of corporation tax returns and computations
- Reviewing book-keeping/VAT returns for quarterly submission
Undertaking Accounts Preparation where necessary
Train junior team members with all aspects of Accounting
Controlling a portfolio of clients comprising individuals and owner managed businesses.
Skills and qualifications:
- 2-5 years of Practice experience
- Working towards or qualified ACCA or equivalent
- Problem solving abilities to enable you to independently and satisfactorily resolve client issues.
- A good eye for detail, and a flair for producing high quality written communication.
- Ability to respond under pressure in a complex environment, whilst managing a high and diverse workload.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: roberthalf.co.uk/legal-information/privacy-notice.