You will share our vision of making choice a reality for everyone. You must be pro-choice on abortion and an advocate of our mission Your Body, Your Choice, Your Future.
- Ability to work independently and collectively within a close-knit team of both clinicians and non-clinicians
- Strong interpersonal communication skills for supporting our diverse client population
- Excellent record keeping
- Strong clinical knowledge and good analytical skills
- Ability to manage risk effectively, prioritising workloads accordingly
- Good IT skills (full training on internal programs will be provided)
Main duties of the job
Putting client-centred care into practice requires the backing of the whole organisation, we are looking for a passionate and committed Client Care Coordinator to join our team within our Central London clinic.
Supporting within a clinical environment, we have well-established protocols and support systems that reinforce a values-driven organisational culture, with a focus on care and leaving no one behind.
As a Client Care Coordinator, you will be provided with bespoke training, tailored to your clinical experience to equip you in assisting with safe and effective abortion care to our clients. Previous experience of working within sexual and reproductive health is not a requisite of this role.
Working within our main and satellite clinic you will be joining a team of both clinical and non-clinical colleagues who empower our clients to make reproductive choices that are right for them.
Only when choice is a reality for each of us, can we create a better, more equal world for everyone. Here at MSI Reproductive Choices UK we are proud to be a social enterprise that is changing the world for the better, we reinvest and donate our profits towards creating a positive social change across 37 countries globally.
As one of the world’s leading providers of sexual and reproductive healthcare our aim is simple: to empower clients to make the reproductive choices that are right for them. That is what we mean by client-centred care.
At MSI, our client-centred care philosophy means respecting our clients as active partners in their own service, caring about who our clients are, their experiences, and how they feel before, during and after they access care with us.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer and give equal consideration to all qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
10 February 2023
£22,900 a year
MSI Reproductive Choices
United Kingdom – London and South East region (UK centres)
Please see the Main Duties and Job Summary along with the attached Job Description and Personal Specifiation
- Achievable opportunities for salary progression
- Market leading Aviva pension provider up to 5% employer contribution
- Over 4,000 perks and discounts from worldwide retailers to local businesses through Blue Light and Perkbox
- Up to £1000 salary sacrifice to purchase a bike tax free including safety equipment
- Up to £7000 annual season ticket loan for use on public transport
- Relevant equipment provided to fulfil your role
- Company sick pay
- Competitive overtime rates*
- Death in service benefit
- MSI UK uniforms supplied
- Competitive family friendly benefits to support you balance your family and working life
- Potential for flexible working
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays increasing with continuous service
- We celebrate our colleagues through our national Employee Recognition Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme / Occupational Health Support – providing advice and counselling on a variety of matters
- Accredited Mental Health First Aiders to support employees in moments of need
- Annual contribution towards eye test and glasses
- Great opportunities to progress
- Paid training provided to ensure you are fully equipped to perform within your role and beyond
- Develop your skills through an accredited apprenticeship programme
- Training and Development learning agreements available
For more information about the role, please view the job framework and person specification.
Location: Central London good public transport links, walking distance to Euston Station and Great Portland Street or Warren Street tube stations
Hours: Full time 37.5 hours each week
Contract type: Permanent
Closing date: 24th February 2022 (midnight GMT). Interviews may take place before this date for exceptional candidates.
Client Care Coordinator
- GCSE level education including English and Mathematics or equivalent
Applicants must have current UK professional registration. For further information please see NHS Careers website (opens in a new window).