Apprenticeship Level 2- Server/Waiter/Waitress
Do you love meeting new people and bringing your personality to work? Are you happiest when working in a team, making magic happen?
Maybe, just maybe, we’ve got the perfect opportunity for you! We’re looking for people to join our team to work front of house as a Waiter/Waitress. Over the course of 14 months you will receive a level 2 qualification with the support of our very own apprenticeship manager.
If you are willing to own your learning journey, share success with your team members and make it special for our guests. Then we can show you exactly what it takes to become a Côte star
What’s in it for you
- Gain a Level 2 Hospitality Team Member qualification
- Be supported by Apprentice Mentor, Babcock Coach and Line Manager
- Off-job training, which includes bespoke Master Classes, webinars and business-focused projects
The good stuff.
- An awesome hourly pay rate (which means you get paid for every hour you work), including service charge
- We pay all our teams fortnightly because who doesn’t love a payday?
- Every shift you work, we’ve got you covered with meals from our employee menu (thanks Chef)!
- Treat yourself, family and friends to 50% discount off our food at any Côte
- 28 days holiday allowance
- We love meeting new people who share our passion of making it special, which means you can earn a bonus for every time you successfully refer people to join Côte (T&C apply)
- Discounts up for grabs with over 200 retailers and brands via Perkbox
- We take well-being seriously, so you’ll have access to Smart Health, which offers 24/7 support
- We’re here for the curious, so it’s no surprise there are loads of opportunities when it comes to internal development programmes, we have some big plans coming this year!
- Company pension scheme & life assurance scheme
Bonjour, we’re Côte.
We believe life should be full of flavour. Yes, we’re foodies – but we’re actually in the business of making memories. Founded in Wimbledon in 2007 with a mission to deliver quality, French-inspired food, extraordinary service, and a whole-hearted enjoyment of life, we now have a 3,000-strong team and 85 restaurants (and counting) across the UK.
There are so many reasons to join Côte.
We’re on an exciting new journey – and our team will play a huge part in making it happen. That means when you’re with us, every day is an opportunity to aim higher. Because we’re invested in your development, so you’ll get out as much as you put in. And we encourage you to bring your unique flavour to work, because we value the diversity of our teams. Best of all, the work you do brings joy to others. Sound good? Maybe you belong with us.