Job Role: Field Engineer – Mechanical
Location: Kettering, Northamptonshire
Salary: £30,000-£35,000 + Overtime + Travel (Average Earnings of £40,000-£45,000 per annum)
Hours: Monday – Friday 08.00-16.00 (Flexibility due travelling nationwide)
Job Type: Full time Permanent
Interaction have partnered with an established & developing mechanical engineering firm based in the Kettering area. Due to a successful 2022, this client is looking to welcome another four mechanical engineers to their team on a full-time permanent basis. They offer training and development for engineers seeking to progress surrounding mechanical engineering.
· 29 days annual leave inclusive of public holidays
· All travel time paid to & from site – average earnings of over £43,000 per annum
· Full comprehensive training surrounding mechanical engineering, machinery installation and machinery movement
· The opportunity to work with multimillion pound machinery & systems within UK Leading brands & sectors
· Relaxed work attire & tools
· Carry out installations of machinery & lifting equipment across the UK.
· Mechanical & Electrical Installations and movement of machinery nationwide
· Use slingers and hoists to secure machinery in preparation for movement across country.
· Mechanical plant & manufacturing installations, some electrical
· Work alongside 2-4 other engineers when visiting client sites
· A good based knowledge of mechanical engineering
· Willingness to work alone and as part of a team
· Understanding of slingers & heavy lifting equipment (advantageous)
· Experience in carrying out on site fabrications
· Willingness to learn and a hands-on approach to training.
· Full UK Drivers License
Similar roles may include Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Installation Engineer
Interaction Recruitment have specialist consultants across most industries within the UK, including but not limited to, Finance & IT, Technical & Engineering, Industrial, Commercial and Hospitality. We offer both temporary and permanent support.