About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Talent Attraction & Engagement Partner (internally known as a Lead Business Execution Consultant) in Human Resources as part of the Talent Acquisition Strategy and Delivery Team. You will be responsible for implementing strategic programs and initiatives in partnership with assigned TA Delivery team leaders. Partnering across the organization with key stakeholders (Communications, Marketing, Social Media, Operations, Legal, etc.), you will develop, plan and execute a comprehensive and integrated suite of attraction, engagement and experience initiatives and programs that will help inspire talent to join Wells Fargo. For additional information on this line of business, refer to the external Careers Site at wellsfargojobs.com .
In this role, you will:
- Support the strategic and tactical implementation of talent attraction and engagement work that enables Wells Fargo to identify and connect with the right talent in the most relevant way.
- Lead the local execution of various initiatives and programs, including employee referrals, social and digital media, agency utilization, job board placement, sourcing tool optimization, diversity hiring initiatives, recruitment marketing, and internal mobility programs and others.
- Develop and rollout the training, tools, materials and communications needed to support the implementation of the program/initiative you deliver.
- Monitor performance of programs/initiatives/utilization and ROI through data, reporting and dashboards, and implement improvement plans/address issues in a timely manner.
- Partner with third party vendors as needed to provide strategic guidance, reporting, benchmarking and job board management.
- Partner with the Global Talent Attraction & Engagement team and wider enterprise to help achieve our global objectives.
- Research and leverage industry best practices and trends to support initiatives and plans.
- Proactively seek out new technologies and sourcing tools that will support our Talent Acquisition team.
- Regularly join regional recruitment team calls to provide updates on priorities, work and future plans and understand the local requirements, priorities and challenges.
- Lead cross functional teams to strategize, plan, and execute a variety of talent attraction programs, services, and initiatives
- Drive accountability for assigned initiatives, limit risk exposure, and create efficiencies as appropriate
- Review strategic approaches and effectiveness of support function and business performance
- Perform assessments through fact finding and data requiring creative approaches to solving complex issues, and develop appropriate solutions or recommendations
- Ensure diversity of the candidate pools.
- Leverage relationships to stay current on industry developments, best practices, and innovations
- Make decisions in highly complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of business group’s functional area or products, facilitate decision making and issue resolution, and support implementation of developed solutions and plans
- Develop and sustain constructive working relationships with recruiters, staffing compliance team members, line HR teams and hiring managers.
- Receive direction from Recruiting supervisor and exercise judgment within defined parameters while developing understanding of Recruiting functional area, policies, procedures, Human Resources, or compliance requirements
- Collaborate and consult with members of the Business Execution team and team leaders to drive strategic initiatives
- Influence, guide and lead less experienced Strategy and Execution staff within the group.
- Complete all process requirements including dispositioning candidates, and ensuring compliance with all policy and regulatory requirements
- Experience of Management Consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Experience in developing strategic and integrated recruitment campaigns, across the digital recruitment ecosystem
- Experience consulting, influencing and partnering with business executives, leadership, human resources partners and peers
- Experience building out various hiring campaigns in at least two of the following areas: university hiring campaigns, employee referral programs, internal talent mobility, social and digital media campaigns, recruitment advertising media
- Proven track record in the development and execution of end-to-end recruitment marketing and talent engagement programs.
- Strong analytical skills to capture and analyze appropriate data to determine ROI and trends.
- Ability to work effectively in ambiguous situations and demonstrated resiliency, adaptability and commitment during times of change.
- Proven ability to successfully initiate and oversee complex projects of small and large scale.
- Proven ability to collaborate and influence without direct authority.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task while maintaining clear focus on priorities and objectives.
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.