Improvement Engineer, £42,000 , Alfreton, 5% pension match, 22 holiday days, O.T available, + fantastic training opportunities.
4 on 4 off (DAYS)
About the client
ATA are working exclusively with a large manufacturing business who are looking for an experienced maintenance engineer to join their team in the Alfreton area. Established in the 1960s, our client specialises within the manufacturing of construction materials products that are used for various applications in the water, wastewater, energy & power industries. The company operate across two UK facilities with an annual turnover north of £68million which is set to grow throughout 2023 due to an increase in sales and demand for their products. This a rare opportunity to join a fantastic company within a stable maintenance workforce.
About the role
As an improvement engineer you will be responsible for the following:
– Planned preventative maintenance
– Reacting to breakdowns and completing remedial repair work
– Fault finding using various methods, including PLCs and drawings
– Project and installation work when necessary
– Making improvements to breakdowns, look at rout cause analysis.
All this will be done in a busy manufacturing environment on 3 phase automated machinery.
To be considered for this improvement engineer role you should have the following:
– Experience within a similar field ideally from a manufacturing or automated background.
– Strong fault-finding ability
– Be comfortable working on 3 phase (415v) equipment.
– Level 3 qualification or above
Due to the nature of the role, you must be happy working within an industrial environment.
Joining our client as a improvement engineer will bring you a host of benefits which include job satisfaction, extreme job security, future career progression opportunities and also the added benefit of working for a company that despite the current climate is growing exponentially.
If you think you are the right person for this market leader, please press apply, call AJ on 07701326339, or email your CV too firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation