Robert Half are proud to be partnering once again with our client, a business going from strength to strength who are a key player in their sector, in their recruitment for a newly created role of Tax & Treasury Manager on a permanent contract.
The Tax & Treasury Manager will be responsible for managing the businesses tax compliance and strategy & maintains the treasury function to deliver the short & long-term liquidity forecasting and reporting. Working with senior internal & external stakeholders across the business, this role will be pivotal in driving the tax and treasury input into the budgeting, forecasting and strategic planning process. It’s a role of balancing the tax liabilities and treasury needs whilst ensuring compliance with local and international regulations and laws.
Because this role is newly-created, it really is an excellent chance to put your own stamp on things, it’s one of those “go in, and get stuck in” opportunities – the opportunity to deliver value add and drive real change is huge. You can think of it as very much a stepping-stone role to build out a function & move towards “Head Of” in the future!
Hybrid working is supported, and the culture of the business is very high performing. There will be opportunities to travel internationally on occasion also, so if you’re a lover of travel then look no further!
The salary on offer is between £65,000 – £80,000 + benefits.
- Manage and review the cash forecasts, providing visibility to the leadership team and finance committee of the Group’s cash planning & weekly reporting (annual and 5 year cash flows)
- Manage & implement the cash action plan, holding stakeholders accountable and answering queries in a timely manner
- Manage ash movement throughout the business to ensure international alignment and efficiency
- Manage the Bank relationships, ensuring reporting and covenant forecasting compliance across the whole company
- Assisting on refinancing requirements
- Ownership of the Intercompany treasury including dividends and loans
- Management and reporting on the Bond facility, ensuring viability of drawdowns and available headroom to support bids across the business
- Management of global tax liabilities (efficiency road mapping, compliance, reporting, planning & business partnering)
- Be accountable for the UK Tax compliance (VAT, Corporation Tax and R&D)
- Manage 3rd party relationship to run the tax process & filing
- Qualified in your discipline (be that treasury, accounting or tax – CTP, ACT, CFA, CTA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CA)
- Strong business partnering ability – confident with senior stakeholders
- Strong analytical & presentation skills
- Have a “can-do” attitude and not shy in the face of a challenge
- Self-starter who enjoys taking ownership of projects and thrives off a value add opportunity
- Prior experience of cash management & dealing in multiple currencies is essential
For more information, please call Paige Birks on 01179 935 445. To apply, please e-mail your CV
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: roberthalf.co.uk/legal-information/privacy-notice.