Registered Nurse – Dementia and Mental Health Nursing Care Home
- Location: Wigan, Manchester
- Position: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD qualified )
- Salary: Up to £17.75 / £40,612 (based on 44 hours per week)
- Hours: Full-time or Part-time contracts (11, 22, 33, and 44-hour options)
- Shift Pattern: Days / Nights or Mixed shifts depending on your preference. 8/8 start and finish times. Flexible shift patterns are available upon request.
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Care Categories: General Nursing, Dementia, Mental Health
Company and Home Information
*Paid for DBS and NMC Pin
*8.9/10 Rated on Carehome.co.uk from Residents and Relatives
*5/5 Good CQC
Our beautiful 46 bedded residential and nursing service provides person-centred care for elderly residents with dementia and mental health needs. We are looking for a Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) ready for their next career move to join our team; both newly qualified and experienced nurses will be considered.
You will be working for one of the UK’s largest independent care providers, contributing to the highest standards of personalised care for over 10, 000 residents across over 300 locations within the UK. We offer the best training, support, and development to complement an inclusive and friendly company culture.
*Review: “My dad has been a resident since October 2021 and I have been blown away by the care, support and friendliness of everyone on site. Nothing is too much trouble and this certainly helps my dad and also myself knowing that he is being well cared for. Absolutely a five-star rating.” *
In addition to the competitive salary offered, we offer NMC pin renewal and paid-for DBS, as well as additional exclusive benefits to support your personal well-being. Comprehensive training schemes invest in you as you develop your career as a nurse:
- Paid DBS/PVG
- Paid NMC pin renewal
- Nursing Times membership
- Company Pension Scheme
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Group life assurance cover
- Award-winning learning and development and support to achieve qualifications.
- GP online – a service providing around-the-clock GP consultation via an interactive app – available to you and your children under 16
- An opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues as part of an outstanding and committed team.
- Colleague discounts – Access to over 1600 high street discounts including carefully selected discount partners.
- Wellbeing – free of charge access to an independent and confidential Employee Assistance Programme. This gives Colleagues and their family access to 24/7 365 support for a whole range of issues including physical, mental and financial issues
- Excellent recognition schemes such as ‘Kindness in Care’ and Long Service Awards
- Free Uniform
- Homemade meal whilst on shift
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD:
Simply click apply or contact me directly through one of the below methods
George Vincent (Managed Account Consultant)
Direct Dial: 01489774205
All conversations are treated in the strictest confidence.
All candidates must have the right to live and work within the UK.
RGN / RMN /RNLD / NURSE / REGISTERED NURSE / NMC PIN / HEALTHCARE / CLINICAL / NURSING HOME NURSE / NURSING HOME / ELDERLY CARE / CARE HOME / CARE HOME NURSE / ADULT NURSE