Job title: Senior Project Manager/ Operations Manager
Job Type: Contract
IR35 Status: Will consider Outside IR35
Start date: As soon as possible subject to clearance
Duration: 12 Months Contract
Pay rate: £45-60ph DOE
Location: Seascale, Cumbria
Hours of work: 37 hours per week
As the Senior Project Manager you will be responsible for delivering the engineering definition, detail design, procurement, and construction phases of the project to agreed performance targets.
* You will ensure that all activities are controlled in a responsible, safety conscious climate, meeting both the clients requirements and current legislation. Application of CDM and all relevant Engineering Standards to achieve a world class HSEQ performance, meeting all technical and environmental legislative requirements.
* You will ensure that the Project Definition is produced, managing the interface between clients and the design functions. Apply technical & commercial Supervision of all construction activities for Projects under your control, in accordance with current safety legislation, company procedures, Nuclear Contractors Standards and Nuclear site licence.
* You will be responsible for ensuring all resources and materials are in place to progress to the schedule and maintain efficient use of all resources to deliver to the project effectively. Control and coordinate the activities and labour of all contractors engaged during construction. Ensure that all contractor job methods and risk assessments are understood. Ensuring that all requirements are in place to allow effective execution of work on a daily basis without delay.
* You will be the point of contact and co-ordination for all task supervisors and liaison between contractors, communicating effectively with all parties to ensure that the works can be efficiently controlled and delivered, whilst maintaining appropriate communication with the Project Manager to ensure effective decision making is achieved.
* All candidates must hold relevant Engineering qualifications either HNC,HND or Degree level.
* APM or Prince 2 Qualified
* Member of the chartered institute would be beneficial.
* 5 Years’ experience working within Highly regulated environments i.e Nuclear.
* 5 Years’ experience delivering multi million pound engineering projects
Please note for this role you must ideally hold SC Clearance or be able to obtain SC Clearance. (UK Passport holders only).
Interested in this position? please click “apply now”
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This contract is being advertised by Rullion Ltd.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion’s approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.