Do you have a passion to work with children, but need experience working in a school environment?
If you are considering a career in the classroom and have some experience of working with children, we can use those transferable skills and provide you with free of charge 1:1 training and ongoing mentoring that will give you a route into the classroom.
Assignments are available throughout Hornsea, East Yorkshire and the surrounding area. If you are looking to work 5 days or 1-2 days a week, then we want to hear from you!!
- Right To Work in the UK
- Provide employment reference details for at least the last 2 years
- Be prepared to pay for a Child DBS Check (if you do not have a current check on the update service)
- Be committed to completing mandatory training and voluntary work placements if required
What we offer:
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE inhouse 1:1 bespoke Teaching Assistant Training, ongoing mentoring and support
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- Flexible assignments to suit your needs and availability
- Recommend a Friend’ bonus
If you are interested in the Unqualified Teaching Assistant role working in primary schools and academies in Hornsea, East Yorkshire and the surrounding area, please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.