Your new school
As an experienced Teaching Assistant, you have the opportunity to join a reputable and well-regarded Central Bristol Primary School. The school boasts a strong and inclusive culture, and is proud of its values, as well as its GOOD rating from Ofsted. With a supportive leadership team in place, you will be well-equipped to excel in your role.
Your new role
As a Reception Teaching Assistant, you will be supporting the whole class and working closely with the classroom teacher. You will be responsible for setting up engaging activities, encouraging participation, and providing general support to students. Additionally, you will work in small groups and on a one-on-one basis, providing specialized support to students who need it. With excellent communication skills, you will be able to communicate effectively with students, teachers and parents. The school offers parking, as well as street parking, and is easily accessible via bus routes. This is an opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of students, in a supportive and dynamic environment.
What you’ll need to succeed
- You should have experience within a classroom setting in the last 2 years.
- You will be required to have experience working with the KS1
- You will be required to have experience supporting pupils with SEND
- You will need strong communication skills, especially when working with groups of children.
What you’ll get in return
- You will be paid a competitive daily wage and holiday pay
- You will receive free CV and interview advice.
- You will receive the benefits of working with your own personal teaching assistant consultant who is committed to finding a job that is perfect for you.
- Experience working in exclusive HAYS school
- FREE up to date safeguarding training
- Access to our online booking app and work calendar