Customer Service Advisor- Mortgages
Do you have experience working with customers? Looking for an exciting role? Look no further!
We are seeking a number of Customer Service Advisers to join our client, a renowned high-street banking organisation based in Clydebank.
Please note this is a remote role however you may be asked to work from the Clydebank office occasionally.
The Customer service advisor role is about …
- Providing a range of processing and administrative activities, to provide our customers with a cost effective and efficient service.
- Ensuring accuracy at all times, whilst adhering to our policies and procedures
- Working in a modern and comfortable office where everyone works together to achieve collective goals.
- Speak with customer and brokers via telephone for updates on their mortgage case
- Be a strong advocate for our client brand and our products as well as a solid understanding of our processes and procedures
We need you to have…
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, whilst working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- PC Literate with demonstrable administration skills
- Previous experience of communicating well with customers (telephone/emails)
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Innovative thinker, generating original solutions to problems
- Able to manage a variety of different workloads and processes, at any one given time.
- Strong focus on delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Strong service delivery ethic, including the ability to work under pressure and to tight time scales, with imposed deadlines for the completion of the work.
- Pay rate – 10.62 per hour
- A 35-hour working week, opening hours: Monday- Friday 9am-5pm,
- 39.5 days annual leave for all colleagues (including bank holidays and pro rata if part-time)?
- Five extra paid well-being days per year?
- 20 weeks paid, gender neutral family leave (52 weeks in total) for expectant parents and those looking to adopt
- Market leading Pension & Private Medical Insurance
- Flexible benefits including Cycle to Work, Wellness & Health Assessments and Critical Illness
- Ability to work anywhere in the UK? (where the role allows)
Please note you will need to pass a DBS and Credit check for this role.
Headway Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.