Robert Half have partnered with an innovative technology focused engineering firm to hire a talented business analyst that thrives in delivering organisational change. Your main stakeholders will be at Director and C-suite level giving you exposure to all elements of the organisation in a high profile role and allowing you to have complete buy in so you can make a lasting impact.
You will be a key figure in delivery of current and future developments of their internal business systems, spearheading critical projects for an industry leading organisation.
To be successful in this role you will need the following;
* Fantastic senior stakeholder management skills.
* Have the ability to decipher technical analysis and be able to implement this to fit with business objectives.
* Experience and working knowledge of core ERP functions, specifically Procurement and Finance with expertise in S2C, P2P and EDI
* Extensive experience and working knowledge of Service Management Solutions
* Expertise in Business Analysis skills, explicitly:
* Comprehensively capture processes and data flows
* Creation of business and technical documentation
* Understand workflows and authorisation/approval mechanisms
* Discuss and guide colleagues through complex processes
* Evaluate the effectiveness or otherwise of these processes
* Experience of formal project management structures and governance, such as Prince 2
* Good facilitation skills, including through virtual meetings
In return they offer the opportunity to grow and develop your career, a fantastic salary and benefits package that includes completely flexible working (must be commutable to London).
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: roberthalf.co.uk/legal-information/privacy-notice.