Double Day shift, 34 days holiday, pension up to 7.5%
A leading manufacturer of plastic parts to prestigious OEMs is experiencing continued growth and as a result is seeking an Injection Moulding Setter to join the team.
The role will be responsible for the day-to-day production, whilst striving for improvements across processes, achieving scrap, time and cost reductions.
As Injection Moulding Setter, your duties will include –
- Production tool changes, ensuring all setting parameters are within predefined limits
- Carrying out troubleshooting on any moulding, quality or processing issues
- Working with quality to ensure finished products meet customer specifications
- Taking part in improvement activities
To be successful in the role of Injection Moulding Setter, the ideal candidate will –
- Be an experienced plastic Injection Moulding Setter or Technician
- Have experience of troubleshooting and resolving process issues
- Have knowledge of a range of materials
On offer –
A salary of 32750 (inclusive of shift allowance)
Company pension of up to 7.5%
26 days holiday, plus bank holidays
3 x Life assurance
An extensive benefits package that includes company rewards, high street discounts, and much more
Based near Portsmouth, this role is commutable from locations such as Southampton, Bognor Regis, and Petersfield.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, click the “APPLY NOW” button below and we’ll be in touch.
ASC Connections Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.