Required from March 6th on a full time basis until the end of the academic year.
Teaching Personnel are currently working with a colourful and enthusiastic school located within Poole who are seekingto find an engaging Teaching Assistant to join them on a temporary basis. This Secondary Teaching Assistant position would suit determined graduates with strong academics and a real desire to become a Secondary Teacher, however it is not essential to have experience to be considered for this role.
We offer a future teachers programme if you are looking to become a teacher but are seeking some experience withing a classroom setting.
The role is Monday to Friday: 8:30am – 3:30pm.
This role come become permanent for the right individual.
What we are looking for:
- Confident, self-motivated, and professional applicants with a passion for education
- Behaviour management skills
- Experience working with children in a classroom or similar environment
- Applicants who are reliable, punctual, and willing to go the extra mile
- Enthusiastic and engaging
- A positive role model to students
Duties will include:
- Developing the character of the young people
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Supporting inside and outside the classroom
- Safeguarding pupils and protecting their well-being
- Having an adaptable working attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
Details of the role & benefits:
- Working with students aged 11-16 years
- Competitive and fair rates of pay
- Weekly pay via PAYE
- FREE CPD training
- £50 Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
If you are a teaching assistant and believe you are a good match or know any teaching assistants who you think would be great for this school, please apply today or search Teaching Personnel for more information about us.