Classroom Teaching Assistant for Maidenhead Secondary School
Located in the Maidenhead area, this lovely school are seeking a Classroom Teaching Assistant to join their learning support team.
This position is for an asap start as the school are keen to secure the successful applicant as soon as is possible
* A high achieving, open and inclusive secondary school
* A welcoming school that respects the diverse range of backgrounds of its students and staff.
* Through its first class curriculumn, its talented and skilled staff, this school achieves results higher than the national average, and is looking to expand in the next academic year.
* Promotes from within, and has a dedicated Teacher Training Programme for quality support staff.
The Classroom Teaching Assistant Role:
* Classroom Teaching Assistant to provide 1:1 and small group support to students.
* Classroom Assistant to ensure safeguarding and maintain a safe learning envirionment at all times
* The ability to form rapport and close personal professional relationships with students.
* Able to work effectively alongside fellow staff memebers to help raise academic attainment.
* Must be confident interacting with young people.
* Must have clear and concise communication skills.
* Need to be able to support small groups of children.
* Must be able to work in Maidenhead.
* Either live in Brentford or within a commutable distance.
If you are interested in this role, then make a note of your objectives and send through your CV to