Vida Education are looking for vibrant Secondary Teachers who will be required to fill day to day, short and long-term supply bookings in Secondary Schools across Barrow.
Vida Education works closely with a several of the Secondary Schools in the area and suitable candidates will be required to cover KS3 & KS4 classes.
If you are a teacher in any of the following subjects,
- PHYSICAL EDUCATION
- HUMANITIES (HISTORY, GEOGRAPHY, RE)
- MFL (FRENCH, SPANISH, GERMAN)
- DESIGN TECHNOLOGY (RESISTANT MATERIALS, GRAPHIC DESIGN, WOOD WORK ETC)
- FOOD TECHNOLOGY
- ART & DESIGN
- ICT, COMPUTING, COMPUTER SCIENCE
We have a number of current vacancies that we are looking to recruit for the 2022/2023 academic year, if you are a qualified secondary teacher, we would love to hear from you.
YOU WILL NEED TO;
- Have UK Right To Work Status
- Hold QTS or an equivalent recognised UK teaching qualification – TEACHERS ONLY
- Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour and always strive to get the best out of your students.
- Complete a registration with Vida Education which includes holding a current Enhanced DBS registered with the DBS Update Service, or be prepared to apply for a new ENHANCED DBS.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH VIDA EDUCATION;
We are an experienced team and specialise in placing secondary teachers, primary teachers, cover supervisors, teaching assistants, school admin and clerical staff into positions all across Lancashire and Cumbria.
- We offer excellent rates of pay, in line with your level of experience
- AWR compliant
- Experienced and dedicated consultants who take great pride in providing you a quality service
- Free CPD accredited training courses including Advanced Safeguarding, Child Protection & Prevent
Vida Education are an APSCo Compliance+ Accredited agency and all applicants will be subject to checks in line with DfE ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, these include but are not limited to; an Enhanced DBS Check, References, Qualifications, Right to Work Status. Further information will be provided on application
Vida Education is an equal opportunities employer and operates as an employment business in providing temporary or permanent job seeking services
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU SOON.