Do you enjoy helping people no matter how big or small? Do you go the extra mile to make people feel valued and respected? Do you want to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis?
If so, We are looking to recruit Healthcare Support Workers to support individuals with a range of complex needs from Autism, Learning Disabilities, Acquired brain injuries and Mental Health needs in a supported living environment ( Residential setting) off Ripon Road, Harrogate (HG1)
Experience is not necessary, all we ask is that you are flexible, kind, caring, and compassionate.
Circa £21,200 + PA ( Second year £21,600 +) * and excellent benefits package (whether it’s saving you money on the high street, with healthcare, holidays & leisure – or securing your future with professional development and a pension – we support you to be happy both in & out of work)
We can offer a variety of shift patterns ( Full time, Part time & Bank )- The service is in a residential setting so 24/7 and being able to commit to 12-hour shifts is essential
Full-time, part-time and bank shifts are available
Responsibilities of a Healthcare Support Worker: Harrogate (HG1)
- Provide a safe environment for individuals to live, grow and flourish
- Encourage individuals to lead an independent life as much as possible
- Assist in planning and facilitating daily activities and encourage inclusion within the community
- Support, encourage, and prompt individuals to take medication following person-centered plans and protocols
- Be able to report and record accurately
*£10.25 increased to £10.60 post probation and £10.90 after 18 months
Why wait? Come be a part of our family and help us bring joy to the lives of our residents. Apply today and let’s make a difference together!