- Support the Marketing Director in the delivery of key campaigns.
- Support the Communications Manager in delivering Internal Communications campaigns and initiatives.
- Support the Senior Events Manager in securing and managing external venues, suppliers and other resources necessary to execute the private client Sponsorship and Events strategy.
- Support the delivery of private client events including ‘at event’ attendance as required.
- Manage feedback process for all events capturing best practice as well as areas for improvement for future events.
- Co-ordinate marketing policy and procedures updates and management.
- Co-ordinate Management Reporting and team presentations and meeting.
- Support invoice processing and budget management for the Marketing team.
- Manage new joiner’s on boarding and training on Marketing tools and processes.
- Use our agreed systems and processes for marketing, events, lead management and communications.
- Support the management and delivery of the merchandise portfolio including client gifts and Event collateral and materials ensuring these are on brand, appropriate for the events and that meet our ESG criteria.
- Act as a Brand ambassador at all times.
The Successful Applicant
- Dynamic Marketing professional with experience in financial services or other professional services firms preferred
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm to stimulate creativity, lateral-thinking and positivity in all interactions
- Excellent organisation, communication and time management skills
- Experience with commonly used Microsoft Office applications
- Commercially aware with a creative flair and an eye for detail
- High emotional intelligence with a can-do attitude whilst remaining cool and calm under pressure
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects while remaining flexible and agile
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
What’s on Offer
As an employer, we are committed to equality and valuing diversity within its workforce. We provide equality of opportunity and will aim to ensure that no employee’s or candidates are subject to discrimination on grounds of any characteristics including but not withstanding gender, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, religion, age, disability, working pattern, caring responsibilities, political beliefs.Further benefits include Private medical care, Gym discounts, Cycle to Work scheme, a competitive salary and flexible working.