Registered Nurse – Nursing Home for Elderly and Complex Care
- Location: Chorley, Lancashire
- Position: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD qualified )
- Salary: £19.00 / £43,472 (based on 44 hours per week)
- Hours: Full time or Part time contracts (11, 22, 33 and 44-hour options)
- Shift Pattern: Days / Nights or Mixed shifts depending on your preference. 8/8 start and finish times. Flexible shift patterns available upon request.
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Care Categories: General Nursing, Complex Conditions, Head/Brain Injuries
Company and Home Information
*Paid for DBS and NMC Pin
*9.4/10 rating on carehome.co.uk from reviews from friends, family members and residents.
Our beautiful 63 bedded residential and nursing service provides person centred care to elderly residents and those general and complex nursing needs. We are looking for a Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) ready for their next career move to join our team; both newly qualified and experienced nurses will be considered.
You will be working for one of the UKs largest independent care providers, contributing to the highest standards of personalised care for almost 7000 residents across over 100 locations within the UK. We offer the best training, support, and development to compliment an inclusive and friendly company culture.
* Review* ” My husband was warmly welcomed into the home. He is well cared for, kept clean and tidy. Clothes laundered. Carers attentive and kind. Activities are enjoyable. Visiting is welcomed. ”
In addition to the competitive salary offered, we offer NMC pin renewal and paid for DBS, as well as additional exclusive benefits to support your personal wellbeing. Comprehensive training schemes invest in you as you develop your career as a nurse:
- Paid DBS/PVG
- Paid NMC pin renewal
- 5.6 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Ongoing personal development plan and career progression
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free Uniform
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Full time and part time opportunities
- Discounts and benefits suited to your lifestyle
- Dedicated Training and Support
- Friendly Working Environment
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD:
Simply click apply or contact me directly through one of the below methods
George Vincent (Managed Account Consultant)
Direct Dial: 01489774205
All conversations are treated in the strictest confidence.
All candidates must have the right to live and work within the UK.
RGN / RMN /RNLD / NURSE / REGISTERED NURSE / NMC PIN / HEALTHCARE / CLINICAL / NURSING HOME NURSE / NURSING HOME / ELDERLY CARE / CARE HOME / CARE HOME NURSE / ADULT NURSE