Hello Education are seeking to employ a friendly and passionate EYFS Teaching Assistant to work within a friendly primary school based in County Durham. The role is Monday Friday, 8.30am- 3.30pm, covering a maternity leave till December 2023.
The successful teaching assistant will be supporting across EYFs on a full-time basis helping the class teacher with managing behaviour, preparing resources and using their own initiative when working with small groups.
Ideally, Hello Education are looking for a teaching assistant with recent experience supporting across EYFS in a UK primary school and therefore knowledge of the framework.
Classes are of mixed abilities, which will include SEN and SEMH pupils that may require additional support, it would be an advantage if applicants had previously supported SEN and SEMH pupils however not essential.
The successful EYFS Teaching Assistant will have the following;
- Level 2 or above Teaching Assistant qualification (or that of equivalent)
- Previously supported pupils aged between 3-6 years old
- At least 6 months experience working with a UK primary school or Nursery
- Great communication skills
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a wider team
- Enhanced DBS on the update service (willing to obtain)
Hello Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people and we take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing, referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service
In return, Hello Education can offer;
- Competitive rates of pay
- Friendly and dedicated consultants who provide round the clock support in your new role
- Refer a Friend scheme
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay