Your new company
The schools’ vision is underpinned by three core values of Community, Courage and Curiosity. Providing the best opportunities for pupil outcomes sits at the centre of what they do at the school. They recognise diversity within their community and this is reflected in the inclusive nature of our school. Their broad and balanced curriculum ensures pupils have opportunity and exposure to a wide and rich variety of experiences and learning.
Your new role
You will be covering PPA 3 days a week. You will need to be comfortable teaching in all year groups as you will be asked to cover both KS1 and KS2. This is to start from February and would be until the end of the academic year.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Teaching experience within the last 5 years.
- Hold a UK Qualified Teacher Status.
- Have strong behaviour management skills.
- Confidence in working with SEN or EAL children.
What you’ll get in return
- Flexible role
- Working in the same primary school
- No after school responsibilities
- Helping you find your next role after this ends