AWS Engineer (Graduate) Cambridge / WFH to £60k
Are you a bright, ambitious technologist with a record of academic achievement?
You could be progressing your career at one of the world’s most advanced Cyber Security technology companies, with continual learning and career development opportunities.
Your day to day:
As an AWS Engineer you will engineer cloud based services in AWS for a suite of AI driven Cyber Security products, initially working on a data centralisation project for a new product line.
You’ll join a highly intelligent and motivated Agile team working in an R&D environment with a diverse toolset and will have the opportunity to run your own projects and work autonomously on new ideas whilst being fully supported with training and mentoring to reach your full potential, with excellent career opportunities.
Following a remote interview process you can work from home 3 days a week, when you are in the office you’ll be based in Cambridge (about a 20 minute walk from the local station and with regular shuttle bus; there’s also parking available) and a range of perks including free top quality catered lunch every Friday, social activities ranging from sports to board game nights; breakout areas and solo pods.
- You have a record of academic achievement i.e. 2.1 or above from a top 500 world university in a STEM discipline, followed by further study to MSc / PhD level in a relevant field
- You have a strong knowledge of AWS
- You have Python coding experience (or can pick it up quickly)
- You have a good grasp of mathematics and an interest in AI and Machine Learning
- You have strong analytical skills and enjoy problem solving
- You’re collaborative with great communication skills and the aptitude to learn
Salary & benefits:
As an AWS Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £60k) plus benefits package, including family healthcare and travel allowance.
Apply now to find out more about this AWS Engineer (Python R&D Graduate / Junior) opportunity.
At Client Server we believe in a diverse workplace that allows people to play to their strengths and continually learn. We’re an equal opportunities employer whose people come from all walks of life and will never discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. The clients we work with share our values.