Assistant General Manager – “Exciting Destination Bar”
Only APPLY if you have been an Assistant General Manager in a high-volume hospitality-based business, love cocktails and can show that you have led successful teams. I am looking for a unique and experienced Assistant General Manager to drive the management of this high volume, diverse, and busy bar environment, from managing & developing staff to the supervision of the teams both Front and Back of house.
Eclectic destination bar with plans of growth, expanding the brand across the UK. Uniquely styled bar that is extremely well known across London! The venue is the perfect place to gather, drink eat & party! Consistently serving fresh food, expertly mixed cocktails, premium spirits, beers, and ciders for every occasion. My client is renowned for showing all guests a great time!
- Operations management including daily audits, cash reconciliation, staff management and cost control.
- Supporting the GM manage a team of 30+ Staff in a high volume fast paced venue.
- Financial reporting including forecasting, cost control, payroll to sales, monthly reports, budgeting and project work.
- Manage all cost lines within budget and ensure all margin protection processes are implemented effectively to maximise profitability.
What you need
- Proven operational leadership in a customer facing hospitality/Leisure business, managing diverse teams.
- A proven track record of attracting new customers and delivering consistently good guest experiences
- Experience of managing a P&L, including financial sales budgets and stock control.
- Must be EXTREMLEY motivated and possess strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communicator, both orally and in writing.
- Proactive organisational and time management skills.
- Respect for equality of opportunity and diversity and works to actively promote an inclusive work environment and good working relationships amongst staff.
If you are interested in having a chat about this role, please forward updated CV’s to davidcorecruitment