Year 2 Teacher2024-02-23T20:49:45+00:00
Unfortunately, this job is no longer available; however, we may have many other great career opportunities in Enfield, England, UK on our job board
. Alternatively, click here
if you'd like to discover how to advertise with us for as little as £29+VAT.
Year 2 Teacher Job Vacancy in Enfield, England, UK
Year 2 Teacher
Job type: Year 2 teacher
Salary: £125.00-£140.00 per day
Closing date: 28th February 2023
Yr 2 teacher needed in Enfield
- Yr 2 teacher to have a QTS
- Yr 2 teacher to have experience in working in a classroom
- Yr 2 teacher to plan exciting and engaging lessons, tailored to the needs of every child
Protocol Education is working with a friendly, vibrant 3 form entry primary school in Enfield. They are looking to recruit a KS1, Year 2 teacher for March 2023.
You will be required to:
- Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils.
- Promote good progress and outcomes by pupils.
- Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge.
- Plan and teach well-structured lessons.
- Adapt teaching to respond to the strengths and needs of all pupils.
- Make accurate and productive use of assessment.
- Manage behaviour effectively to ensure a good and safe learning environment.
- Fulfil wider professional responsibilities.
If you feel this role is well suited to you, please submit your CV below and we will be in touch ASAP.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.