770100506 – Business Support Administrator
Are you looking for the opportunity to develop a career in the Public Sector? We have several fantastic temporary positions available working with our client Buckinghamshire Council!
Job Title – Business Support Administrator
Temporary – 12 month contract
Location – Aylesbury based
Work Schedule – Mix of office and remote working
Hours – Monday to Friday – 37 hours per week, 9:00am to 5:30pm
Pay Rate – £10.92 per hour
On behalf of Buckinghamshire Council, Pertemps Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a Business Support Administrator to join the Safeguarding team in Aylesbury. Working alongside the Business Support team, you will play an important role in providing administrative support to the Adult Safeguarding team.
About the role
As a Business Support Administrator, you will have a number of responsibilities including, but not limited to the following:
- Working from a shared mailbox
- Logging referrals
- Liaising with the safeguarding team
- Replying to emails
- Taking minutes at safeguarding meetings
- Managing inbound and outbound calls
This is a temporary position for 12 months, though there is potential for this to be extended further or be made permanent. The pay rate is £10.92 per hour, and you will be working full time, 37 hours per week. Buckinghamshire Council are working on a hybrid basis where you will work remotely for 3-4 days per week and in the office 1-2 days per week.
The Aylesbury office is conveniently situated in the town centre (HP20 area) with great transport links including a local train station and excellent road connections to the M25, M1, M4 and M40.
The successful candidate(s) should have:
- Previous experience in an administration role or similar
- Good communication skills and customer service
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Local Authority experience is desired but not essential
- Minute taking experience is desired but not essential
About us and our Client
As a flexible employee of Pertemps Recruitment Partnership Ltd, you will be joining a Company that holds the distinction of being one of the largest and most successful independent recruitment agencies in the country. Our pioneering spirit and ability to tap into the uniqueness of each individual’s talents has enabled us to open doors for our employees, our clients and our applicants too. Our philosophies and rewards are built very much on mutual trust and respect within the style of a partnership in which we hope you will feel both fulfilled and valued as a person.
Buckinghamshire Council are a leading Authority with offices in Aylesbury, Amersham and High Wycombe, whose values represent exactly what they are – Proud, Ambitious, Collaborative and Trustworthy. By joining Buckinghamshire Council, you can expect:
- A fair and inclusive culture
- The chance to really make a difference to your local community and those around you
- Health and well-being initiatives including Mental Health First Aiders and mindfulness workshops
- Ongoing support, and the opportunity to develop and progress in your career
- Opportunities to take part in fun activities such as fundraising and social events
We are looking for someone able to start as soon as possible.
Apply online now so we can review your application!
If you require further information on this role, use the below contact details. Please quote the following reference when getting in touch: 770100506
Phone: 01296 489621
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so please be advised to submit your application as early as possible.