The role – Weekend Receptionist
Location – Falkirk
Hours – Saturday and Sunday 8am-5pm
Pay rate – £10 per hour
Assignment Length: 4 weeks
Office Angels Glasgow are looking for an experienced Receptionist to join our rapidly growing client on a temporary basis. This role is based in Falkirk and can be reached by public transport. Parking is available on site.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a fast paced, reactive role and must be confident and customer focused.
A typical day: –
– Be the first point of contact for any telephone or email enquiries
– Light diary management – scheduling appointments for customers
– Screen and direct calls to the correct departments – switchboard management
– Provide a high level of customer service
– Sorting incoming mail
We would love to speak to candidates who have: –
– Previous experience in a customer facing role
– Immaculate personal presentation
– Good IT literacy
– Excellent communication skills- you must be a clear and concise communicator
This role will suit confident individuals who enjoy working in a customer facing role.
If you are interested in this role please apply today!
Working as a temp is an ideal way of exploring different job roles and industries. It’s also gives you control of your own work/life balance. Here are just some of the benefits you can expect when you become part of the Office Angels team:
* Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we’re always on hand to ensure you’re being well looked after
* Access to discount vouchers with many high street brands
* Eye care vouchers and money towards glasses should you require them for VDU purposes
* We can search for permanent work whilst you’re in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice
* Weekly pay
* Pension scheme option (with employer contributions)
* 28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
* Statutory Sick Pay in the unfortunate event you find yourself under the weather
* Access to our assistance programme that provides free, confidential and independent advice on a range of issues including grief, stress and legal issues
* Should you wish to pursue a different career path, we have several sister businesses which cover almost every sector and specialism
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.