Are you an electrical maintenance Engineer keen to break into the Aerospace Industry? Want to work in a modern manufacturing facility with a great mix of machinery both automated and traditional? Or are you looking to get off continentals and back to days? Then we want to hear from you!
The business is a global manufacturer, and supplier of a wide range of high-quality products for the aerospace and defence sectors, with sites across the world they are part of the biggest Aerospace manufacturing group in the world. With a site stretching over 400,000 sq feet, they have superb manufacturing facilities ensuring the highest possible standards are achieved. They also have a strong team of multi skilled maintenance engineers across the shift system, which gives you a great opportunity to learn from their most experienced engineers on each of the machines.
Benefits include a salary of up to £38,500 depending on experience, overtime paid at Time & 1/3 weekday, Time & ½ Saturday, 33 days holiday including bank holidays, a company pension scheme with matched contributions, and death in service cover.
Responsibilities for the Electrical maintenance engineer include –
– To provide electrical maintenance to a range of machinery including CNC, manual, robots, conveyors, paint booths, curing ovens, chillers and processing lines
– Reacting to urgent breakdowns, reducing machine downtimes to a minimum
– Electrical repairs to motors, drives, inverters, encoders, boards, wiring, switches, relays, contactors, sensors
– PLC fault finding and interrogation to trace back faults
– Ensure adequate spares and parts are ordered correctly
– Following PPM’s to ensure all equipment is routinely serviced and inspected
– Supporting the maintenance manager with facilitating the in house CMMS
We would love to hear from you if you’ve previously had the following experience and skills-
– Electrical bias maintenance engineer, maintenance electrician, electrical engineer
– Apprentice trained, or hold an electrical engineering qualification
– Be able to carry out repairs and breakdown response to capital equipment
– Understand and interpret electrical drawings
– Flexibility towards overtime when required
Working hours are 7:30am – 4pm Monday to Friday, and there’s also flexibility towards a 4 day week instead if preferred.
ASC Connections Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.