Teaching Personnel are specialists in providing 1-1 tuition for young people who are not in education. We have an urgent and growing need for tutors located in North East Lincolnshire.
These pupils have a range of needs including:
- SEND needs – such as Autism, learning difficulties and SEMH
- Children in Care – needing catch up tuition due to missing chunks of school or being out of education
- School refusers
- SEMH needs – varying from anxiety to severe mental health needs
- Asylum Seekers
- Pupils who have been excluded from school
We are looking for compassionate and patient teachers who are either retired and looking to work part time, or teachers looking to use their skills outside of the classroom environment to make a difference for children in the local area. Our tuition is mostly 1-1 and is in the young person’s home or at a local location to them i.e library, this is due to the children we work with mostly being out of education. Our support varies from 1 hour to 15 hours a week.
As a 1-1 tutor you will provide support in any of the following areas: English, Maths, Life Skills are preparing to transition back to school. Our pupils are aged 5 – 19 and we are looking for teachers to work in any age group of their preference.
- Ideally you will be a qualified teacher with QTS or a similar qualification.
- Or you will be an experienced tutor.
- Compassion and understanding of different families’ backgrounds and their needs.
Benefits to you:
- This work can start immediately or at a date that would suit your situation.
- The hours are flexible and work completely around your responsibilities at home, other work or just your preferences.
- Pay stts at £25 per hour.
- Full support is provided from our experienced team.
- Opportunity to undertake regular CPD training.
- Pension scheme
If this would be of interest, please click apply now and we will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.