Salary: £25k base with £40K OTE
Our client is a Global Recruitment Business. Established in 2004, we have strategically grown across Europe, Asia and the USA helping businesses solve talent challenges through offering recruitment solutions across one of the following sectors: Financial Services, Life Sciences, Engineering & Infrastructure, End-to-End Supply Chain, Legal Services and Technology.
- Seeking out niche, mid to senior-level candidates and manage them through the entire recruitment process from start to finish
- Developing a network of professionals in your field
- Acting as a professional consultant, gaining a clear understanding of the client’s needs in terms of hiring
- Managing professional relationships between clients and candidates to efficiently manage the recruitment process, resulting in successful placements
- Acting as a trusted advisor to help top-tier candidates to find their dream role
- Researching technical knowledge and be updated with regards to current market trends in your field
Training and Development:
The training and development of our employees is critical to our success as a business. We foster a culture of learning and embrace a growth mind set. Our Learning & Development platform has been purposely designed to allow all employees to learn as cohorts throughout their career and realise their potential. Starting with our pre-onboarding we offer a range of learning from formal classroom training, online courses, lunch and learns, professional certifications and one to one, coaching, consulting and mentoring programmes.
Everyone new will go through our onboarding programme which offers over 100 hours of development in the first 12 months to ensure everyone gets off to a flying start.
We seek to attract and hire people from broad talent pools to drive value through diversity. Through our values, strengths, forums and training we encourage an inclusive culture and empower people re-imagine their potential. Our meritocratic and employee friendly frameworks creates transparency for all employees.
- Any educational or employment background – it’s all about the work ethic not the background
- Willing to go above and beyond
- Self-motivated (this is SUPER important)
- Competitive – high-level sporting achievements are very sought after
- Goal-driven and clear path for career progression.
- Competitive base and uncapped commission.
- Private healthcare available after 12 months
- Contributory Pension
- Company sponsored vacations, early leaves, Rolex watches, and other performance based incentives
- Continuous development and certified training
If you think you’d be well suited to a sales based role and you have the relevant skills then don’t hesitate to apply for the job and if you have any questions send over your CV to Ornette Powell at Gradfuel or give me a call on +44 7930094127.
Gradfuel are market leaders at placing graduates into exciting new roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that into account. If recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.