Registered Nurse – £1000 welcome bonus + paid breaks
- Location: Leominster
- Position: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD qualified )
- Salary: up to £21.63 + Paid Breaks / £50,144 (based on 48 hours per week) per annum dependent on experience + £1000 welcome bonus + paid breaks
- Hours: Full-time or Part-time contracts (12, 24, 36 and 48-hour options)
- Shift Pattern: Days / Nights or Mixed shifts depending on your preference. 8/8 start and finish times. Flexible shift patterns are available upon request.
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Care Categories: General Nursing, Physical Disabilities
Company and Home Information
*Paid for DBS and NMC Pin
*9.6/10 Rated on Carehome.co.uk
*5/5 Good CQC
Our beautiful 48 bedded residential and nursing service provides person-centred care to the elderly with general nursing and physical disability needs. We are looking for a Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) ready for their next career move to join our team; both newly qualified and experienced nurses will be considered.
You will be working for one of the UK’s largest independent care providers, contributing to the highest standards of personalised care for over 6000 residents across over 120 locations within the UK. We offer the best training, support, and development to complement an inclusive and friendly company culture. Regularly recognised in industry awards, and considered one of Linkedin’s top 5 most desired companies to work for.
*Review* “My dad has been in the nursing home section of this care home since October 2019; as a former nurse, I can see that the nursing care he receives is of a very high standard. Staff are caring and understanding of my dad’s needs and always do their very best to help.
I highly recommend this home.”
Rewards & Benefits
In addition to the competitive salary offered, we offer NMC pin renewal and paid-for DBS, as well as additional exclusive benefits to support your personal well-being. Comprehensive training schemes invest in you as you develop your career as a nurse:
- Comprehensive training scheme – all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee *120 per year
- Free DBS
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinemas, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye tests and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme – access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK – decided on an individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free Parking
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD:
Simply click apply or contact me directly through one of the below methods
George Vincent (Managed Account Consultant)
Direct Dial: 01489774205
All conversations are treated in the strictest confidence.
All candidates must have the right to live and work within the UK.
RGN / RMN /RNLD / NURSE / REGISTERED NURSE / NMC PIN / HEALTHCARE / CLINICAL / NURSING HOME NURSE / NURSING HOME / ELDERLY CARE / CARE HOME / CARE HOME NURSE / ADULT NURSE