Contract Manager / Facilities Manager
A large private conglomerate serving the public sector with various contract-based services is now seeking a Contract Manager to run their street cleansing and grounds maintenance contract with a local council.
- Up to 55K
- Company car
- Up to 6% contributory pension scheme
- Medical cover
- Company discounts which include cinema, Merlin Entertainment and online shopping discounts, cycle to work scheme and discounts on mobile phone plans and leisure centre memberships
Tasked with ensuring the local community remains clean, safe and green, you will lead, manage and be responsible for the performance of an outsourced, local authority contract. Managing a team of 84, with 4 direct reports, your remit covers street cleansing, grounds maintenance and arboriculture services within a demanding commercial environment.
Some of your responsibilities are listed below:
- Lead continuous improvement projects within the contract with a view to increase and diversify the services provided to local residents and businesses
- Manage and achieve agreed KPIs
- Produce and present management reports
The ideal candidate will have experience maintaining large contracts relating to grounds maintenance, street cleansing and / or arboriculture services within the public or private sector.
We would be interested in applicants experienced in business development and transformation, leading on operational changes, continuous improvement and project management able to communicate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
If you are looking for a role that offers full autonomy and training, then please apply to this advert via the link and we will be in touch very soon.
ASC Connections Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. We are committed to equal opportunity and diversity.