Clinical Night Nurse Manager – Excellent progression
- Location: Hornchurch, Essex
- Position: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD qualified )
- Salary: £19 to £19.50ph / £44, 616 (based on 44 hours per week) per annum dependent on experience
- Hours: Full time or Part time contracts (11, 22, 33 and 44-hour options)
- Shift Pattern: Days / Nights or Mixed shifts depending on your preference. 8/8 start and finish times. Flexible shift patterns available upon request.
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Care Categories: Residential, Nursing and Dementia.
Company and Home Information
*Paid for DBS and NMC Pin
*5/5 Good CQC
*9.6 /10 Carehomes.co.uk rating from residents, friends, and family members
Our beautiful 55 bedded residential and nursing service provides person centred care to elderly residents with palliative and dementia care needs. We are looking for a Clinical Night Nurse Manager ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) ready for their next career move to join our team; you will be expected to lead a team of excellent carers and nurses throughout the night shift.
You will be working for one of the UKs largest independent care providers, contributing to the highest standards of personalised care for over 10, 000 residents across over 300 locations within the UK. We offer the best training, support, and development to compliment an inclusive and friendly company culture.
* Review* ” The staff were very kind and helpful. The lead carer was excellent at being able to keep up her spirits and ours, with regard to her care. Good management.”
In addition to the competitive salary offered, we offer NMC pin renewal and paid for DBS, as well as additional exclusive benefits to support your personal wellbeing. Comprehensive training schemes invest in you as you develop your career as a nurse:
- Paid DBS/PVG
- Paid NMC pin renewal
- Nursing Times membership
- Company Pension Scheme
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Group life assurance cover
- Award-winning learning and development and support to achieve qualifications.
- GP online – a service providing around the clock GP consultation via an interactive app – available to you and your children under 16
- An opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues as part of an outstanding and committed team.
- Colleague discounts – Access to over 1600 high street discounts including carefully selected discount partners.
- Wellbeing – free of charge access to an independent and confidential Employee Assistance Programme. This gives Colleagues and their family access to 24/7 365 support for a whole range of issues including physical, mental and financial issues
- Excellent recognition schemes such as ‘Kindness in Care’ and Long Service Awards
- Free Uniform
- Homemade meal whilst on shift
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD:
Simply click apply or contact me directly through one of the below methods
George Foreman (Managed Account Consultant)
Direct Dial: 01489774208
All conversations are treated in the strictest confidence.
RGN / RMN /RNLD / NURSE / REGISTERED NURSE / NMC PIN / HEALTHCARE / CLINICAL / NURSING HOME NURSE / NURSING HOME / ELDERLY CARE / CARE HOME / CARE HOME NURSE / ADULT NURSE