Job Title: Site Supervisor
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000
Location: M4 Corridor
Sector: Timber Engineering
Are you someone who is looking to move in to the offsite construction sector?
Do you have experience in timber structures?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing family business in a growing market!
As a site supervisor you will work alongside and support the installation managers to deliver high end timber structures across the commercial sector. Your background in working with timber structures will be essential as you will be expected to provide specialist installation advise to install teams and work to deliver projects to contract specification and drawings precisely.
We would welcome conversations with site supervisors who:
- Can demonstrate a working knowledge of timber structures – Glulam, CLT, SIPS or Timber frame
- Possess strong communication skills across internal teams & external clients
- Have strong health & safety experience
- Will ensure materials are used efficiently without any unnecessary wastage
- Understand installation techniques & bespoke build plans
- Hold valid SMSTS, CSCS & Full driving license
- Are able to travel across the M4 corridor and further if required
This is an equal opportunities employer. They celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Their mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams. They celebrate difference and encourage everyone to join them and be themselves at work.
If you are interested in this role please contact ARV Solutions, alternatively click ‘Apply’ to submit your CV for consideration.