As the Technology Experience Partner, you’ll work in all areas of the business as well as with RCOT’s strategic IT partner, to ensure that they provide a first-class, innovative technology experience.
RCOT, the Royal College of Occupational Therapists have championed the profession and the people behind it for over 90 years; and today are thriving with over 35,000 members.
RCOT offers a supportive and inclusive working environment that enables you to learn, develop and be the best you can in a role that suits you. Their ambition is to have a diverse workforce that is representative of the communities they serve. They don’t only embrace diversity, they celebrate it, nurture it and support their staff in realising their true potential. RCOT welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are keen to see applications from people with lived experience of disability or long-term health conditions, from minoritised ethnic and LGBTQIA+ communities.
The Strategy, Technology and Transformation Directorate is there to support the day-to-day running of the business, as well as helping transform RCOT so it can become a simple, agile, membership-led organisation with technology at its heart. Their ultimate purpose is to support the RCOT mission to provide value adding service and product to the profession, increasing membership, and influencing the health sector towards the profession.
Work with staff across the business to understand their current and future needs and help Page Group are proud to be partnering with The Royal College of Occupational Therapists to support their ambitious transformation strategy.
- Translate this into a detailed roadmap to develop and improve the technology and digital experience
- Work with RCOT’s strategic technology partner (Atech) and other third-party suppliers, to ensure they deliver a high-quality IT experience in line with agreed contracts.
- Lead and support the delivery of projects to improve the technology experience and transform the business.
- Research, recommend and help implement new ideas and innovations in technology and digital.
- Provide technical advice and guidance on areas including digital, infrastructure, cyber security, hardware, and software.
- Support the development and implementation of key policies and procedures
- Design and deliver a programme of training and support to help increase technology literacy across staff and members