crooton are working with the leading Hygiene Services Provider in the UK, Spain and Ireland and they are looking to recruit Washroom Service Drivers to join their team in Bicester..
Our client has a team of over 3,000 expert personnel who provide washroom, floorcare, healthcare and a range of specialist services to over 120,000 customers ranging from large single sites, to multi-national restaurant chains, healthcare establishments and small owner occupied shops.
Hours-Monday to Friday (Saturday overtime is available, but only if you want it) 40 hour working week with early start and early finish – giving you a better work life balance
Salary-£21,000 per annum (OTE £22,000)
As a Washroom Service Driver you will:
- Visit customer’s premises in the Coventry area to collect feminine hygiene bins, nappy bins and to replenish other products
- Have your routes are pre-planned, so you don’t need to worry about spending time planning the journey
- Return to the local depot once a week to unload the waste and stock up on products
- Start and finish at home
- Be provided with a modern compact company vehicle that you can take home (running costs covered)
- Full UK manual Driving License for a minimum of 12 months (Subject to insurance requirements), with a maximum of 6 points
- Due to the nature of waste that is handled and the customers that are serviced, its mandatory drivers are to have vaccinations against Hepatitis B, tetanus/polio and COVID 19- Employee vaccinations are paid for by the company
- You will need to meet the requirements of an enhanced DBS check
- You will need to travel to the Coventry depot once a week to empty and unload your van(in work time)
Although not essential, we would welcome applicants who have experience in the below:
- Multi-site servicing
- Route based Multi drop
- Warehouse driving
Benefits of working as a Washroom Service Driver:
- Additional earning potential through overtime, bonus’ and referrals
- Perks (Partnership with Reward Gateway)
- Shop (Discount on household consumables)
- 24 hr wellbeing helpline
- Full smart uniform and all protective PPE provided
- Full training provided by a Training and Wellbeing coordinator who will support you throughout your career
- Great career development opportunities
If you feel this role is for you, if you are committed, show pride in your work and are friendly and positive click to apply now!
Our client pride themselves on their diverse workforce, and ensuring they have an inclusive environment for all staff. They remain committed to ensuring their teams can bring their true selves to work without risk or fear of discrimination.